Thursday, June 16, 2011

When The Patient Fell, The Nurse Yelled at Him

I was walking past a room at the hospital where I work and a patient was trying to get up out of bed. The end result, he fell. I went to get the nurse, I told her the patient had fallen down.

When she came in, she showed no compassion at all for the elderly gentleman.

The nurse yelled at him. "Didn't I tell you to stay in bed". As she helped him up, she yelled "Get up and don't try to get up again". I was completely appalled. I expected her to be concerned and maybe even horrified that her patient has possibly hurt himself.

When she came out of the room she rolled her eyes and said "I am getting sick of him".

Poor man, his care is in the hands of a non-caring idiot.

I Hate Nurses.

  

4 comments:

  1. Nurses sexually abuse their male patients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, in your dreams buddy... which is the only sexual experiences you'll ever get. Trust me, nurses have got better things to do than 'sexually abuse' your shriveled, useless peanut.

      Delete
  2. My wife had to urinate so she pressed the call button, no one came, so she tried too get to the bathroom by herself,she fell and no one would help her up,she'd lay there for a long time.When I went to the nurses desk and asked why no one helped her the five of them ganged up and she had no business getting out of bed.Now I too hate nurses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're that retarded as to try and get up without the ability to not to fall, then fall and not be able to get up, you shouldn't be trying to get up in the first place. Serves your bimbo wife right!

      Delete